Glenora Farm Supporters & Friends
Glenora Farm is a better place because of the incredible community of supporters that surround us. We are lucky to count so many folks as “friends of the farm”, from local Duncan-ites to former Coworkers on the European continent and beyond.
Join our email list
Get Involved at Glenora Farm
We have a few large projects in the pipeline. Partner with us to make these dreams a reality!
- Building a Farmhouse
- Constructing a sheep dairy parlour
- Finish the Harvest Hall Processing Kitchen
Through a gift on-line, via cheque or credit card you make an immediate impact on Glenora Farm’s ability to provide meaningful programs and activities for adults with special needs. Plus your gift help us to maintain our facilities, buy equipment and supplies to operate the farm and run the workshops.
Your contribution is tax deductible and we will issue a tax receipt for all donations of $25 and above.
Our charitable tax number is 88827 5849 RR0001.
Cheque instructions: Please make all cheques out to “The Ita Wegman Association” and mail to: 4766 Waters Rd. Duncan, BC V9L 6S9.
- A desktop or laptop computer for use in one of our care houses.
- Field irrigation (sprinklers, main lines etc.) $1200
- Tractor weeding implement (3 point hitch-mounted cultivator with gauge wheel, double tool bar and 7-9 sweeps and shanks) $1500- $1800
- Greenhouse overhead irrigation: $1000
- Heavy duty weigh scale ($300)
- New hoophouse plastic ($1000-$1500?)
- New hoop house for winter production ($8000-$25,000)
- Furnishings (eg stainless tables, benches, sink) for vegetable wash and pack processing.
- Harvest Hall needs light fixtures, insulation, wall coverings, bathroom with shower, commercial kitchen, septic system.
Helping hands are welcome throughout the year. There are ample opportunities to lend a hand on the farm, in the garden, in our workshops, or with administrative tasks. Volunteer a couple of hours a week or more.
Thank You to our generous donors!
On behalf of the Companions, Coworkers, and Staff here at Glenora Farm, we would like to extend our sincere and heartfelt thanks for your very generous donation. It is donations such as yours that allow Glenora Farm to foster an environment where we care for each other, the land, and the things we make. You thoughtful investment allows Glenora Farm to continue to offer social therapy programming and grow our services.
Glenora Farm would like to specifically thank the following friends of the farm for their generous donations in 2018:
- Joyce Wilkerson & Jon Kaplan in honor of Adam Fairbank
- Carole and Ehsan Qureshi
- Janet Walczak on behalf of Robert Longmoore
- The Knights of Columbus Duncan Chapter – for their ongoing annual support of Glenora Farm programming
- Yasmeen and Wiley Griffiths
- Bill Whitehead
- Susanne Bertschinger
- The Camphill Foundation
- Camphill Foundation Canada
- Drillwell Enterprises of Duncan for their great service and generous donation to Glenora Farm!