The Glenora Store & Cafe
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday – Saturday
Store Summer Hours:
Mon-Sat 8:30a – 7:00p
Sunday 10:00a – 5:00p
Store Winter Hours:
Mon-Sat 8:30a – 6:00p
Sunday 10:00a – 5:00p
“The Perfect Lunch Stop”
The Glenora Store & Cafe serves freshly-made breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks. It truly is the perfect lunch stop after a day spent wandering the Glenora Trailheads Park, driving through the utterly charming Glenora neighborhood or biking along the Trans-Canada Trail.
- Everything is made freshly on the premises
- Daily Fresh Soup, Sandwiches, Lunch Specials, Pizza Fridays
- Wheat-free options are available
- We bake daily!
- Indoor & outdoor seating – you can eat in the cafe or in the garden!
The Menu – Food
The Pastraminator $7.25
Ham and Cheese $7.25
Roast Beef $7.25
The Big Turkey $7.25
Two Cheeses $7.25
Glenora Stack $9.25
Grilled Sandwiches $7.25
(gluten free bread available)
All sandwiches include tomato, cucumber, lettuce, pickle on bread with butter, mayo and mustard. Ask for onions or banana peppers.
Soup of the day
Cup of soup $3.95
Bowl of soup $5.25
Daily Lunch Specials –
(served Mon-Thurs, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Some examples include:
Mac & cheese $6.95
Spaghetti and meatballs$7.95
Beef Stroganoff $7.95
Butter Chicken $7.95
…and of course, Friday PIzza Day! $4.25/slice
The Menu – Drinks & Baked Goods
Hot chocolate $1.90
Cans and bottles of various juices and soft drinks are also available.
Baked Goods –
Other freshly baked items are available daily on a rotation basis (in other words, whatever we feel like making that day!)
Things we sell
- Milk, snacks and other necessities
- Local products
- Quality handicrafts and greeting cards from local artists
- Local eggs, beef, and other farm products in season
- A broad range of local products such as honey, herbal teas & ointments, linden flower cordial, locally roasted coffee, popcorn, sauces & spices, pasta, oatmeal, salt, shampoo, moisturizers, art cards, and dog treats
- We are the outlet for Glenora Farm products which make great gifts!
High quality handicrafts made by the residents of Glenora Farm
- Weavery – Place mats, tea towels, baby blankets, scarves, bags, rugs, bath towels and other handwoven items (check it out when you visit, it’s next door!)
- Felting – Place mats, coasters, mobiles, balls and more
- Herbs – Herbs grown in the Glenora Farm herb garden are made into balms, salves, ointments and spice combinations
- Candles – Hand dipped candles in a variety of colors and sizes
- Farm & Garden Produce (seasonal, when available)
A neighborhood corner store should serve local customers and support local producers. Here are a few local companies we’re proud to partner with:
- Vancouver Island Salt Company: A variety of salt flavours locally produced in Cowichan Bay
- Frederichs Honey: Honey and soap (creamed and clear available), from Cedar
- Organic Fair: We carry their chocolate, spices and soda syrup, from Cobble Hill
- Island Farms: We are happy to offer dairy products made from local dairies. Island Farms ice cream is as popular as ever. Sold in cones too!
- Rocket Food: instant oatmeal from the Cowichan Valley
- Cowichan Pasta Company: a variety of pasta products from Cowichan Bay
- Maple Leaf Kettle Corn: famous salty & sweet popcorn.
- Dad’s West Coast: sauces and spice mixes from the Cowichan Valley
- Earth Spirit Organics: shampoos, conditioners and sun moisturizers from Cowichan Bay
- Peak’s Coffee: Cowichan Valley roasting company